The process for game changes is as follows:
- Contact the opposing manager regarding the game change
- Receive approval from opposing manager
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy the opposing manager
- List the changes in the email
- The MUSL will approve the change then apply any necessary game change fees that must be paid before the game is played
- If the game change is not approved by the MUSL you either have to play the game as scheduled or forfeit (this almost never happens with more than a week's notice)
If you aren't sure what the game change fees are, click on the rule book and scroll to page 13, section 3.5. You can pay your fees on the Forms and Fees tab.